• 126abetcs

Altona Magic VS South Melbourne

Match Time: 3/14/2020 15:00 Saturday


1. After 4 rounds, Altona Magic got 0 wins, 0 draws, 4 losses and placed the 14 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Altona Magic got 4 wins, 1 draws and 15 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 15.8%, the over win rate is 42.1%.


2. After 4 rounds, South Melbourne got 1 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 10 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, South Melbourne got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.


3. The handicap first odds of this game is Altona Magic 1.00--0.5/-1-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1027 matches, the home team got 468 wins, 265 draws and 294 losses. Home win rate: 45.57%; Draw win rate: 25.80%; Away win rate: 28.63%; Home odds win rate: 53.07%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.93%.


4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-3-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 304 matches, the home team got 142 wins, 62 draws and 100 losses. Home win rate: 46.71%; Draw win rate: 20.39%; Away win rate: 32.89%; Over odds win rate: 47.70%; Draw odds win rate: 4.61%; Under odds win rate: 47.70%.


5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.30-3.65-1.68. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 14 games, the home team got 6 wins, 1 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 42.86%; Draw win rate: 7.14%; Away win rate: 50.00%.


Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Altona Magic(21.1%), Draw(23.5%), South Melbourne(55.5%)

2 views

Copyright © 2019-2020. 126ASIABET. All rights reserved.