• 126abetcs

Guarani SP VS Ponte Preta

Match Time: 3/17/2020 07:00 Tuesday


1. Guarani SP  placed the 3 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Guarani SP got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.


2. Ponte Preta  placed the 5 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Ponte Preta got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.


3. The handicap first odds of this game is Guarani SP 0.91-0/0.5-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 200 matches, the home team got 76 wins, 53 draws and 71 losses. Home win rate: 38.00%; Draw win rate: 26.50%; Away win rate: 35.50%; Home odds win rate: 43.50%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.50%.


4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.12-2-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 20 matches, the home team got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 35.00%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 25.00%; Over odds win rate: 40.00%; Draw odds win rate: 5.00%; Under odds win rate: 55.00%.


5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.25-2.89-3.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.


1X2 Picks: Guarani SP(42.3%), Draw(31.2%), Ponte Preta(26.5%)

2 views

Copyright © 2016-2020. 126ASIABET. All rights reserved.