• 126abetcs

River PI VS Parnahyba PI

Match Time: 3/19/2020 07:00 Thursday


1.  In the last 20 games, River PI got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 28.6%, the over win rate is 42.9%.


2. In the last 20 games, Parnahyba PI got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.


3. The handicap first odds of this game is River PI 1.03-0.5-0.81. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 205 matches, the home team got 85 wins, 53 draws and 67 losses. Home win rate: 41.46%; Draw win rate: 25.85%; Away win rate: 32.68%; Home odds win rate: 52.68%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.32%.


4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2/2.5-0.91. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 620 matches, the home team got 251 wins, 162 draws and 207 losses. Home win rate: 40.48%; Draw win rate: 26.13%; Away win rate: 33.39%; Over odds win rate: 42.58%; Draw odds win rate: 4.52%; Under odds win rate: 52.90%.


5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.02-3.35-3.05. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 48 games, the home team got 28 wins, 13 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 58.33%; Draw win rate: 27.08%; Away win rate: 14.58%.


Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: River PI(42.5%), Draw(28.4%), Parnahyba PI(29.1%)

0 views

Copyright © 2016-2020. 126ASIABET. All rights reserved.