• 126abetcs

St Albans Saints VS Eastern Lions SC

Match Time: 3/14/2020 14:00 Saturday


1. After 4 rounds, St Albans Saints got 2 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 6 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, St Albans Saints got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 64.7%, the over win rate is 47.1%.


2. After 4 rounds, Eastern Lions SC got 0 wins, 0 draws, 4 losses and placed the 13 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Eastern Lions SC got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 53.3%.


3. The handicap first odds of this game is St Albans Saints 0.94-1.5/2-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 24 matches, the home team got 12 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Home odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.00%.


4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-3.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 30 matches, the home team got 9 wins, 7 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 30.00%; Draw win rate: 23.33%; Away win rate: 46.67%; Over odds win rate: 53.33%; Draw odds win rate: 3.33%; Under odds win rate: 43.33%.


5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.25-5.80-8.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 3 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.


Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: St Albans Saints(63.2%), Draw(20.3%), Eastern Lions SC(16.5%)

2 views

Copyright © 2016-2020. 126ASIABET. All rights reserved.